Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kaden Says Farewell to Hip Hop

Kaden gave his last hip hop performance Friday night at the Freedom Festival in Provo. He is trading his dancin' shoes in for sports. We have so enjoyed watching him dance these past 3 years and will miss it dearly, but we are really looking forward to watching him grow in sports! I thought I would post some past pictures of his dance experiences. We love you Kaden!!


April 2008, Kaden's dance company was asked to perform on Good Things Utah! The kids had so much fun and loved being on TV. It was neat watching them film from backstage and meeting the hosts. They were all so nice!

Dance competition 2008 at UVSC. They won 1st place!

Breakdance crew 2008-2009

Mini Squad 2008-2009. It was so much fun watching Kade and Abby perform in the same company this year!

5 comments:

Bambie said...

I'm gong to miss watching him so much!! That last picture of him alone in the black costume is precious. What a dollface!!

Anonymous said...

SAD! But were excited to watch you in sports buddy!

Candice said...

Kaden is SO good at everything he does, it's going to be fun to watch more sports, but I will miss the dancing!!!

Brad and Jana said...

Your kids are so cute! I wish i could have seen them dance! I miss seeing you guys!

Wilson Family Blog said...

That is a MINI BARRY!!! Oh my WORD!! What a cutie pie! I love that! He must be a good little dancer! So cute!