Me and Melissa have known each other since we were tadpoles! We were best friends all growing up and then lost touch a little after our family moved to American Fork. But no matter how much times passes, when we get together it's like nothing has changed. I've missed her tons!

Leah and I have also known each other since we were kids. We decided to sing a duet of "Crazy" by Patsy Cline. An oldie, but a goodie! I love singing!
Audrey, Dani (Leah's girlfriend), and Leah. Dani is a sweet girl, and it turns out that she went to school with Candice! Small world

From left: Kari (Melissa's sister), Melissa, and Mary Beth

It was so much fun remembering all of our funny moments together! Like for example, Melissa and I went to girl scout camp when we were kids and we both hated every minute of it, but Melissa was SO homesick that she would puke almost every day! Good times :)

The 3 musketeers: Mom, Audrey (Leah's mom) and Heidi (Liss and Kari's mom). My mom and Heidi have been friends since they were 13!

It was so much fun reuniting with everyone! It's so hard to keep in constant touch with people when life is so crazy, but no more excuses. We're already planning our next venture! Thanks for such a fun night guys, love you all!




1 comment:
Looks like a blast! I am sad I couldn't go! This weekend, for sure girl.
Post a Comment