Ok, I know that most of my posts have been about dance lately, but the majority of our spring and summer revolve around performances and competitions so bare with me! I hope to have some pictures of our Bear Lake trip next week :)
The kids with Kelsey. She has taught Kade for 3 years now! She is going on a mission to Russia in August. We will miss her dearly! Ty will be taking over for her next year. Many of you know that Kade has decided to give up dance next year, but Abby has decided to abandon hip hop next year! She will be joining the jazz peewee company instead. Do my kids not know how much I LOVE hip hop?? I am going to miss, miss, miss it next year! Ty told the kids he would bring them cookies every day if they would come back next year, but no sale :( But at the end of the day, they need to figure out what makes them happy and go after it!
Abby and Addie had their Jazz intensive Tuesday. They had a jam packed day of everything from ballet, to hip hop, to tumbling, to creative dance! They were very excited that they got to each lunch at the studio. It's funny what kids get excited about!


At the end of the day, the girls performed their routines for their parents. It was cute, cute! Abby is such a poser!



They got rewards and T-shirts at the end of the day. I gotta tell ya, I feel so grateful that I can give my kids the opportunity to excel in the activities they love, and it doesn't hurt that they have good friends to excel with either!





No comments:
Post a Comment