Saturday night, the girls performed in Dancing Under the Stars at the Scera theater in Orem. This was their last performance with their current company, before they begin the new year. It was a lot of fun! We even got to meet a couple stars from So You Think You Can Dance!
Getting ready to perform on stage

This routine is called Hoe Down after the song they used by Miley Cirus. It was a mix between hip hop and line dancing.
Randi Evans from season 5 of SYTYCD. Next to Kayla, she was our favorite dancer from this year!
Gev Manoukian from season 4 of SYTYCD. He is probably the most AMAZING breakdancer I have ever seen! He did some pretty crazy stuff during his performances.


This was a busy and fun year!! I look forward to the year to come. Good job girls!




2 comments:
So cute!! I wish I could have been there! Good job girlies!!
Stockton is an Aaron clone! I love it!!!
Post a Comment